I received the email from Bishop Zarama at 6:20 PM today, Saturday 14 March, directing all parishes in the diocese to cancel all weekend Masses until further notice. Since we often have more than 100 people at weekday Masses, I am canceling those as well, in order to be in compliance with the Governor’s Executive Order of “banning all gatherings of 100 or more people.”
• All weekend and weekday Masses at St. Brendan are canceled until further notice.
(Mass Intentions will be rescheduled.)
• No Eucharistic Services will be offered.
• Stations of the Cross are canceled until further notice.
• The Cantata on Sunday 22 March is canceled.
• The Lenten Luncheons on the Wednesdays of Lent have been canceled.
• The office is closed to the public.
While Loaves and Fishes is still operating M, W, F, 10 AM-12 Noon, and the columbarium is open for visits, the church and gathering space are completely closed, even for individual walk-ins, until further notice.
Any questions: please email Fr. Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org